What are the age requirements?
- To participate in the CPMA BFF health plans, you and each person included on the application must 69 or younger as of the application date. The plan is renewable to age 70.
What do I need to be eligible for coverage?
You and each person included in the application must be:
- A resident of Canada
- A Member in good standing with the CPMA or an Employee of the member
- Covered under the provincial health plan in your province of residence
Who can be included under my plan?
You can include a person related to you in one of the following ways:
- Legally married to you or in a civil union
- Living with you in a conjugal relationship and represented as your spouse or partner
- A child born to you, adopted by you, or a stepchild who is unmarried and entirely dependent on you for maintenance and support and who is also:
- Under age 21, or
- Under age 25 and attending college or university full-time
- An employee working a minimum of more than 25 hours a week